Monday, February 23, 2009

Me and idea

Hello all,

My name is Lawrence, and I'm 20 years old student from Lithuania. I have been in Internet business since i was 16 so quite a lot of time has passed since i began doing it. At first i was doing paid to read, paid to click stuff, later i have invested in all kinds of HYIPs, autosurfs. Maybe few of you may still remember such autosurfs as 4daily, studiotraffic, wiredsurf, etc. I have been threw all of them and actually made some money from it, but now i don't do any of those anymore and would like to break the myth that people only earn from it in the internet (YES lots of people actually think so).
As you understand I'm starting from scratch and try to reach one million dollars. You may think that's impossible, even think that its funny, but you can choose: a) Follow me earning my money and earn yourself. b) laugh at my face and say that i WONT earn anything because its impossible for average Joe to earn in the internet.

Thank you all(maybe now just all is just me :P ) for reading, i hope that i will offer you some valuable information.

No comments:

Post a Comment